Schools & Colleges Data Sharing Agreement Appendices
The data sharing agreement you have with Shropshire Youth has been set up to reflect the current government’s expectation of young people to participate in education and training up to the age of 18, the role of schools in providing relevant information to the local authority, and the local authorities’ responsibility to report on young people’s destinations after the age of 16.
We are all aiming for positive destinations for our young people, and would want them to succeed in education, training and employment after the age of 16. Therefore it is important that we share relevant information about our young people, not only to meet our individual statutory duties, but to acknowledge that for most young people, progression after school is positive. For some this will not be the case, and that requires different agencies and organisations to work together to ensure a positive outcome.
The data sharing agreement is in line with GDPR requirements.
- Colleges Appendix A Year Planner (pdf)
- Colleges Appendix 1 Offers (xlsx)
- Colleges Appendix 2 Year 12 And 13 Enrolments (xlsx)
- Colleges Appendix 3 Year 12 And 13 Leavers (xlsx)
- Colleges Appendix 4 Learning Skills Act 2008 (1) (pdf)
- Schools Appendix A Year Planner (pdf)
- Schools Appendix 1 Learning Skills Act 2008 (1) (pdf)
- Schools Appendix 2 Contact Details Report Instructions (docx)
- Schools Appendix 3 Students Accessing AP (xlsx)
- Schools Appendix 4 Risk Of Becoming NEET (xlsx)
- Schools Appendix 5 Offers (xlsx)
- Schools Appendix 6 Y12 Continuing New Leaving (xlsx)
- Schools Appendix 7 Year 12 And 13 Enrolments (xlsx)
- Schools Appendix 8 Year 12 And 13 Leavers (xlsx)